Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year's Eve Photoshoot




















Before I had come back home from school, an old high school classmate had reached out to me about doing a photoshoot since she has just started doing photography and she knew about my blog. I was excited to take photos, so I agreed and we met up early Friday morning at the park near my house. The photos may not show it but it was freezing outside and i thought I was gonna get frostbite. On top of that my left eye was running the whole time, but it was honestly worth it. My classmate had decided that we should do a New Year's Eve theme for the photo shoot, which explains the glitter and confetti. I put together the best NYE outfit that I could from what I had in my closet. New Year's Eve is a very festive occasion so a lot of the time people where clothes made of very flashy material, like my gold metallic shirt. I layered my shirt with a brown fur vest, since another common thing people wear on NYE is fur. I wore a black body con skirt from Charlotte Russe and my black thigh high boots from Ego. For accessories I paired gold dangly earring to match my shirt and a black velvet choker to match my skirt and boots. For my makeup I went for a very neutral look consisting of gold and brown tones. I'm used to taking my own pictures with my tripod so this was nice to take a bunch of different type of pictures in different spots around the park. This made me want to do photoshoots more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment