Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Savage Year


























If you didn't already know I'm finally 21!!!!
My birthday was this past Sunday, April 1st, and on Saturday March 24 I took these pictures to commemorate my 21st birthday. I had my pictures taken by @exclusive.imagess. If y'all don't already know I love an all black color scheme and chose that to be the theme for my photoshoot, dressing in all black and having black props.  I got these balloons off of Amazon and the photographer picked up all of the other props himself. For my outfit I chose to wear this dress from Fashion Nova that I bought forever ago but never actually wore. This dress is called the "Main Attraction dress". I paired this dress with my clear black heels from Forever 21 and some simple pearl studs as my only jewelry since the dress was already so embellished. Y'all don't drag me for my eye makeup. It's kind of a mess since I tried something new and it didn't really work out. Other than my makeup I'm really happy with how my photos turned out! This was probably my first time I've done a more professional photoshoot and it was a really fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment